Sunday, June 10, 2007

Rock Under The Broen

'
Well we just took a 3-hour drive from Copenhagen to Middelfart, Denmark, watching Finding Nemo. The venue was right on the water and the sun was hot as heck. It looked like there had to be at least 60,000 people there if not more. We went on about 6:30. I felt bad for Meat and Crook, the sun was directly on them the whole show. I was lucky I was in the shade. We did the same set list as we did in Sweden, minus Gimme Shelter. After the show it's off to Hamburg, Germany. On the ride to Hamburg we watched Indiana Jones, Meat and Crook love that stuff, I just sit and crack up. Stop by the site to see more photos of the gig.

2 comments:

Dracoden said...

Hi John, Its great to hear the tour is still going on full steam, tell Meat and Paul not to forget their sun block. Just wish I could go to EVERY performance, simply for the adrenelin rush that I get. Anyway cant wait 'til youre all back in the UK. See you soon Denise. xx

Deb said...

I agree Denise, hurry back to the UK all of you :-) In fact don't worry about the rest of the world just tour here lol. What was I thinking by pretending the festivals and German shows weren't happening?

Great pics! keep 'em coming, makes me feel like I was there.