Sunday, June 10, 2007

Arsch Day In Hamburg, Germany

You are not going to believe it but this morning I was having coffee at Starbucks, sitting outside with Crook and our Tour Manager, Bill, and you can't believe what walked by.




I guess this brings new meaning to a bottomless cup of coffee. We never laughed so hard. After all this we decided to take a walk around the lake, and as we are walking we notice this guy working on his boat.


What was funnier then this blow out, was Crook standing beside the boat, in tears, to make it look like I was taking a photo of him and not this guy. I should have taken the photo of Crook instead.

12 comments:

Deb said...

I guess that means the weathers got better and we only need to pack light for Germany then lol

I can just picture Paul laughing :-)

Jeromie Charpentier said...

I guess you were ass-essing the situation. Bottom-lees cup of coffee=funny.

Dracoden said...

Soooooooooooooooooooooo Funny!!!!
LMAO
Denise

Unknown said...

That's hilarious! You woulda thought he'd feel the cold lol.

Unknown said...

Did you two get caught taking the pic? LOL... wondering if he figured it out while you took the pic....

~Sharon / CandelLife

John Miceli said...

I don't know how we didn't get caught ,
but we looked pretty silly standing in the road cracking up.

Ynot said...

What's funny is that the guy took the time to put on an orange hat.

Sabrina said...

I swear, the Germans usually don´t walk around like that! :-D
I´m wondering how it could be that you saw even two of those Arsch-experiences on one day. It´s me being the one who´s living here in Germany(even quite near to Hamburg) and I never saw anything like this... luckily ;-)

John Miceli said...

Maybe they were not German. I did not speak to them. They could both be from NY for all we know.
Peace
John

Sabrina said...

Good point though!!
Actually the more I think about it the better I like the idea that those people weren´t Germans ;-)
Really hope not to see anything like this later in Hamburg ...
Cheers,
Sabrina

CandelLife said...

I don't know, makes for a fun day! LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you received the right impression of Germany! This is Europe, that's normal here. Okay, I've never seen anything like that :) Hope you survived this shock!!!!
Vicky